Inconsistent Line module audio input signal

Wonder if anyone has had this problem.
When I’m using the Line module and sending midi (to a volca bass) and the audio going back into the OPZ using the line input. The vbass audio is coming into the opz fine (i’m listening from the opz main out) when I change the pattern on the opz the signal of the vbass randomly drops to just a whisper. I can see that everything is working the only thing is that the audio level has dropped.
Then when I go back to the original pattern it jumps up again.
It’s frustrating as it doesn’t ALWAYS do this, only randomly which makes me think it’s some kind of bug. Was just wondering if anyone else has experience it before I wipe it and reinstall firmware etc.

the OP-Z is sending CC messages. :slight_smile:

if you change them or set them correctly, you can sequence your Volca with parameter locks.

That’s the only thing I thought it could be but I have not set up any parameter locks for cc messages. When you use the Perform track would that send out some random volume cc message to the volca do you think? I’ll try with the Perform sequences muted and see if the audio comes through consistently.

easiest quickest and least painful way to figure this out
is to plug your device into a midi monitor app
and see exactly what midi messages are being sent // received etc etc

take the guess work out of it

devices sometimes send all sorts of weird midi messages that u may not be aware of

1 Like

That’s a good shout. I’ll fire up logic and check the CCs coming in

This is the problem I am taking about!