Ever wish you could start sound design on the OP-1 with an initialized (default) preset? Here we walk through each engine to show how you can make your own initialized presets (or download mine) for each engine. Also learned a lot about the parameters and how they interact for each synth type.
Cool video! Enjoyed it.
you could just put your patches into the factory default patches in the Firmware.
- unpack it with the op1repacker
- open the OP1_factory.db with some SQLite tool (e.g. sqlitebrowser.org)
- got to the synth_presets table
- edit one of each synth engine presets to your liking and name them “default”
- while you’re at it, activate the “subtle_fx” mod in the repacker
- repack your modded firmware
- upgrade the FW on the OP-1
What is all this wizardry you speak of
Any tutorials out there with more detail?
whooo boy are you in for a ride.