Install Patches/Packs?

I got a couple of patches and/or packs from op1.fun, but I can’t install pretty much 90% of them. I keep getting “failed” for most of them. For me is seems like it’s random which one works and which ones doesn’t.

I tried to downloaded two synth-files separately. One installed just fine, and the other one didn’t.

Also, sometimes it seems like I’m supposed to put the zip-file directly in the op-1 root folder, and sometimes the unzipped file in synth- or drum-folder.

I’m really clueless here because installing stuff behaves differently everytime.

i always put the .aiffs direclty into the synth or drum folder or into a subfolder inside those 2 folders.
i never put anything in the root or use zips?

i think some of the files on op1.fun are corrupted or something.
your not the first person to have trouble loading some of them.
or your device has reached its patch capacity.

can u load them into the op1 drum utility?
if so, maybe re-exporting them thru that would fix them?

Ok, ooold post bump, but I’m still having issues with installing synths.

I did a factory reset, then did format and reinstalled the firmware. When I connect my OP-1 to my computer it says it has 134mb available. So I copy a 26mb synth folder onto it and go back into OP-1 mode. It starts to install the synths, but about halfway through it starts to fail to install and the rest of the files are all fails.

Reconnecting my OP-1 to computer is now says I have 116mb available. But only 33 of the 53 sounds are installed. Trying smaller sized synths is always random still. Some works, or works partly, and some don’t.

(Looking at a spec sheet for the OP-1 it says that is should have “512 MB Nand Flash storage”, but my OP only has a total of 383mb memory…)

the amount of disk memory available is not correllated to the number of patches u can load

Obviously, since I can’t fit even a 26mb patch onto my OP-1.