Is it possible to copy sequences?

Is there a button shortcut to copy a sequence from Finger to Endless? If not, would be a very useful function here…

Edit - or possible to transpose sequence in Finger?

There is finger transpose (I think ).
Exit seq into synth mode.

There is finger transpose (I think ). Exit seq into synth mode.

Tried this and can’t get it going. Even if I’m out of the sequencer page the keys still activate the different sequences. If you get a sec can you confirm if it’s poss please?

Maybe there’s a method that I’m missing to lock the current/last selected sequence to make it transposable by keys? If this isn’t possible it would be a useful OS addition.

Thanks dude

Nope, there is no such thing as transpose with Fingers.

Nor is it possible to copy from Finger to Endless.

Or I would discover something…

BTW, if I remember correctly : when one press the arrows in Finger sequencer, a green little “+1” is displayed.
Anyone knows what that is ?
Nope, there is no such thing as transpose with Fingers.
Nor is it possible to copy from Finger to Endless.

Or I would discover something...

BTW, if I remember correctly : when one press the arrows in Finger sequencer, a green little "+1" is displayed.
Anyone knows what that is ?

Dang. Oh well…

Cant check right now but is the arrow/green +1 maybe up/down octave?

Try leaving seq and transposing octaves with the arrow keys. No semitones ,but its possible to copy key to key in finger seq if that’s helpful. (Key+lift, then key+drop).

The green +1 is for programming the sequence over wider octaves .

Now that first paragraph is from memory…I’ve just left the house with an empty space in bag,where my OP-1 sits- pining.

Oh yeah now I think I see how it works, makes sense… Thx !

Hey a good one for this is master tune! Semitones.

Key+Lift then Key+Drop is very useful, but I don’t quite understand the < > buttons. Anyone?

The < > buttons? Gives you a + & - green 1 or 2 on the screen?
This is for programming wider ranged seq’s , so bass notes combined with lead ,over 4 octave’s or more.