I've got mine:) - some technical questions

A bit more in my opinion, but it doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

I guess we failed to talk you out of getting one. Or help you talk yourself out of getting one. Heh.

Never ever :smiley:

I’d consider sending it back in case the screen gets worse . Not a common complaint.Also stop you having occasional vexation on imperfection.
Noise may be a combo of op1 and PC ground loop.Try recording to Album unplugged from comp. then import Aif a/b compare background noise. Obviously double check any master FX or Drive is off .
I get small digital noise ,but totally acceptable - I never record straight to PC from OP-1 stereo out. (Its a mixer preamp or into other gear).

I was sceptical about this machine (mostly because of some misunderstandings). As you know I’ve already grabbed my own OP-1 since then :slight_smile:

Sorry guys for “give a rant” in the forum, here is my excuse song :slight_smile: This is my very first track on OP-1 (created on the learning curve) that I dedicate to you as a thank you for your help :slight_smile: Ok, I’m not sure if you can also appreciate to have a chance to listen to this track however :smiley:
I still have a lot to learn especially how to mix down a track on this device.

Rock'n'Reconciliation by iramrezso | Rezső Iram | Free Listening on SoundCloud

@<a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/2588/iramrezso” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(1, 115, 198); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>iramrezso<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> cool song :smiley:

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>Glad you’re starting to be seduced by this little beast and its very own workflow, and having fun ^^
<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>

@iramrezso cool song :D
Glad you're starting to be seduced by this little beast and its very own workflow, and having fun ^^

Thanks man :slight_smile:

Yeah, this device gives a unique experience. Despite annoying bugs and some farfetched limitations it is truly addictive :slight_smile: