Just canceled my order for three PO's

The simple truth is they told us they were in stock when we bought them and they lied. If their website wasn’t working right that is their fault.

I’m not upset that I have to wait 6-8 weeks. I’m upset that I was lied to.

This is a much quicker way to capitalize a project compared to say, Kickstarter, don’t you think?

I am in the process of trying to cancel too. All items were marked as in stock on purchase, but are now out of stock.
Money has been taken from my account, but no items have been dispatched.

Edit: I ended up buying these from juno.co.uk and cancelling my Teenage Engineering order. The first cancellation email I sent had no response, but the second was responded to immediately, and a refund issued.

I imagine they’re a small team, trying to deal with overwhelming demand. In my job, I’m the sole person who deals with orders, dispatch, updating the website etc. and often I don’t have time due to other duties. Our building is only open standard office hours, so sometimes refunds, dispatches etc. don’t get processed immediately. I can sympathise.

Aaanyway, long story short, I now have PO-12, PO-16, PO-20 and PO-28. Ordered them Friday, they arrived Saturday:D Just waiting for patch cables now.

They oversold. It happens. Especially with smaller companies like this. In hindsight, it was not the best idea to launch a new website as they did, on the day these went on sale. They also could have proclaimed that stock was limited.

Elektron used to do this all the time back in the day. Expect it, to some degree.