Kordbot - New Gear to Compose Easier and better

t.

@Virtual_Flannel I rigged my OP1 up to
....what's an extra $250 to cure a little GAS
Haha ya I feel that. Wasted a lot of money recently on bad Gas purchases, so have to sell a bunch of junk first.

to be honest. If I had the chance to decide between a fixed battery and interchangable ones I’d rather take the latter. assuming I can feed it rechargables. but the 150k goal seems pretty killer.

@opty yeah I am with you on that.

Mannn, closer and closer to that epic 150k stretch goal. It’s going to happen.

@Virtual_Flannel I am in exactly the same spot. Have to sell things before I get the new POs. But this Kordbot takes priority over that. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was going to be the game changer for me.

Do you think it would be possible to plug it to the OP-1 to play the chords with a selected synth ?

Do you think it would be possible to plug it to the OP-1 to play the chords with a selected synth ?
Yup!
Have you had a look at the omnichords modded by folktek? They're definitely on my wish list. (As well as an illuminist garden)!

http://folktek.com/instruments/symbiotic/modified-omnichord-om-84

I missed this when you first posted it…whoaa this is seriously awesome!

@opty yeah I am with you on that.
Mannn, closer and closer to that epic 150k stretch goal. It's going to happen.

Naaah, not that sure. Would need 6-7 pledgers per day or a significant boost towards the end. Hope dies last.

I imagine a few lurkers like myself will pounce when the stretch goal a certainty.

Was bummed to find out that Kordbot is really only for chords. There is no scale mode which filters out wrong notes for melodies like PUSH for example. Deal breaker for me.

This little toy made me will to learn a bit more chords progression and different scales than C/Am and E/Cm

+ I find that when you play chords without a tool you often find new progressions from mistakes.

@Virtual_Flannel That would be a great feature. Maybe he could add it. Have you asked the creator? I would be more interested at that point too.

I remember to have discussed this on fb. Here is the answer of the creator. So, seems he is considering it.

Another idea I’ve toyed with :slight_smile: Normally, the keyboard lights up with the notes of the chord currently in use. However, it could happen that the user can opt for an alternate display (in song builder) to show the scale notes.

@Virtual_Flannel That would be a great feature. Maybe he could add it. Have you asked the creator? I would be more interested at that point too.
Yup, asked him, said he can't do it cuz it's patented. :(

crap. would that apply if the keyboard was displayed in the… well… display? better than nothing

Hey,

for all those who have been holding out for the 150k Super Kordbot Stretch to be reached… They made it.

It’s safe to jump in now.

Aarrgghh. M.u.s.t.r.e.s.i.s.t.

Oh no.
I backed it.

I really hope the arpeggiator will kick ass and work well with the OP-1 otherwise I’ll be a sad monkey…

AAAAAAAAAH, I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBEEEEEr !!!

Does anyone in the UK (Scotland preferably) want to team up to get a better deal? Ideally 9 others would make it $200 a pop, but that's rather ambitious so happy enough going with one other for $212.50. That's not a bad saving...

Hmmmm actually, might be worth an investment which I can then punt on when these are a mega success…

Bump, this is now on indiegogo. M…u…s…t…r…e…s…i…s…t.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kordbot-music-production-assistant#/