'lift' woes.

Fully user fault. Recording in the dark. Repeatedly hitting ‘lift’ instead of ‘synth’ (while on tape page). Is it unavoidable to get a click/pop when someone is this stupid and has to paste a take back where it was? No big deal on the track I’m working on, it has tons of noise/pops intentionally. But the ones on the rejoins are pretty loud!

I’ve been able to remove some pops by shifting the recorded section around on the timeline (shift + blue knob). I have no idea how, or why it works. I actually discovered it by accident. Try sliding the recorded section over to the next white mark, and resetting your loop points. Let me know if it works for you, too.

This is the number one user wish in the next update…

Thanks for the tip re sliding takes. Can’t really do that though without moving everything else on the other tracks. I’ll try not to hit Lift by accident when tape is running again. Live and learn I guess :wink: One level of ‘undo’ would be a great cushion on OP… Pretty easy to totally screw things up with one dumb move. Good exercise for my focus levels I guess tho.

One level of 'undo' would be a great cushion on OP.. Pretty easy to totally screw things up with one dumb move.

yeah, or at the very least being able to drop to the same place it was lifted from. So many times I’ve pressed lift while playing and then had to stop in order to drop back in the right place. Would suck live!

Right now you can work around it by making sure there’s no signal at the end of your clip. I’ve gotten into the habit of fading out with the recording level adjustment and can avoid them completely.