Manual inserting/deleting notes - OP-Z

Hi!

Two days with my OP-Z and starting to discover this little gem. The sequencing capabilities are amazing! I also have and OP-1, but having all those sequencing features are making the younger brother more suitable for using It with my modular synth. Using it with the Polyend POLY MIDI module are giving me huge posibilities.

I have a lot of questions, but specially one. I know how to insert chords notes manually by pressing them and the selected track step, but how can be do that is the chord is spread over 3 or 4 octaves? Pressing rec and making several takes playing each chord note every take seems to do that, but should be easier to do manually without overdubbing. And what about deleting a single note and not all the notes from the chord?

Any help to do that? And if it’s not implemented, I think it should be something not too difficult for the guys at TE to put in the next firmware update and something really helpful.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

External MIDI keyboard?

1 Like

Having such a small device with those incredible features and need to carry an external keyboard to insert chords wider than 2 octaves is not on my plans. If there is no other option, I will do overdubbing to insert the lower notes, but I guess that implementing this feature in future upgrades shouldn’t be too difficult.

1 Like