Master volume?

Does anyone else feel like the OP-1 f is way too loud? I have the volume turned down almost completely, and my headphones are still pretty loud. Is there a master setting to reduce the overall output that I’m missing?

Go into Mixer, press Track Button 4 to get to the Master output where you can change the output volume and drive.

Hi. Thanks for your response. I should have been more specific, but you bring up a good point. I was looking for something more at the beginning of the chain. I have the recording volume on the tape turned down to like 20%, the envelope volume on the instrument down at like 20-30, and on the drums I’m usually making my snares and hats like -10 volume per hit. I think the answer is in the mixer page like you said though. I might be using too much drive, which would likely be affecting the frequencies I’m trying to diminish.

Yes if you push the drive a lot it’s essentially like compression. Volume changes earlier will be less effective. I generally reset it and only push the drive after, and also I will bring down the master volume as I push the drive and watch the meter led