NAMM 2017 - Winter NAMM

So, who’s looking forward to NAMM and what have you heard about/want to see being released? 2017 Winter NAMM runs from January 19-22. Maybe you’re going?

First year since 2014 that I won’t be going : (

BUT. I am looking forward to seeing what’s shown/released and I rolled over all available Xmas gifts to save up! OP-Z pleeeeeasssse!

https://instagram.com/p/BOwkyE2g0Wn/

Really interested to see new pocket operators. (As well as opz!!!)

Must say I’m really looking forward to this year’s NAMM. Won’t be going this year but will follow all the news. Can’t wait for all the new TE stuff plus things from Korg (new Arp2600?). My wallet isn’t looking forward to it!

Still hoping the TE turntable makes it into a reality, I’m guessing chances are slim though. Maybe something to tie-in with the OD-11, a dongle-thingy to transmit analog gear to your OD-11 via wi-fi?

Hoping I get to go. Don’t have a pass at this point, but fingers are crossed.

DJTW

Chances of OP-Z being finished and almost ready to roll out?

Lol

Lol chances. I like those odds

Still hoping the TE turntable makes it into a reality, I'm guessing chances are slim though. Maybe something to tie-in with the OD-11, a dongle-thingy to transmit analog gear to your OD-11 via wi-fi?

This would be awesome. You can get bluetooth transmitters and what not but it all seems a bit fiddly to me. Would also really love an OD-11

hmmmmm

^ Looks like a mixer with the 1/2/3/4 and something similar beneath - maybe DJ controller?

I imagine this is their brainstormed ideas look n feel and not working devices

thats an older photo i think

That all looks amazing!

That murdered-out OP1… damn.

That murdered-out OP1... damn.

So true I have to quote it
hmmmmm

That pic is fantastic, so much creativity.

The hype is strong with this thread. Have you seed dat catalog do? I heard it has a new firmware number next to the op-1