Need Advice about OP-1 (made 3d model of OP-1)

Hello to all fans of Teenage Engineering!

Need your help)

I am the owner of Op-1 and PO-33 and now I am doing a non-commercial work in the style of motion design about this synthesizer (of course I will add ops and PO )

Here is a sketch of the model.

I would like to know why you love TE and OP-1 in particular? What features do you consider special? What colors do you associate with teenage engineering products? How do you imagine a motion video about it, what do you think you need to specify?

I will be glad to receive any feedback from you!

TE and OP-1 in particular?
Small, interesting design, interesting integrations of things like the tape/album/lift&drop functions. I bought OP-1 and OP-Z for portability as I was sick of dragging hardware to gigs. The bigger gear I have contributes to a live presence, but the OP-Z provides visuals to make up for that loss. OP-1 has the ability to hold mastered loops to play with live whether they are created on the OP-1 or not. There is a learning curve to these mini machines but I’ve enjoyed the ride so far

What features do you consider special? OP-1 tape/album/lift&drop. OP-Z quantizing sequencer & visuals Both: size.

What colors do you associate with teenage engineering products? GREY with a splash of RGYB (or ORANGE Green Yellow Blue)

How do you imagine a motion video about it, what do you think you need to specify? Not sure what you’re doing or why so difficult to answer, but happy to help