New Album Released on Bandcamp

Hello TE family. It is with great pleasure that i announce the availability of my second album. I’d like to thank everyone for the encouragement and for entertaining me when i sent out links to experiments and late night noodlings. Without you none of this would have been possible.

if you’re into ambient, chillout headphone music to get lost in, get creative with, or just need to focus and get stuff done, I’d love for you to check out the album.

thanks in advance for giving it a listen…please let me know what you think. You can find the album here:

many blessings to each of you, and may you all find peace, love and joy in your life daily :pray:t3::two_hearts:

And before anyone asks, i used the OP-Z to sequence quite a few of the tracks on the album :facepunch:t3:™:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hanging at work doing some of the boring email and calendaring stuff… great for chilling at my desk this morning!

1 Like

Thanks for giving it a listen. It’s meant to help fill in those moments when we’re lost in the void of work :slight_smile:

Good stuff.

1 Like

Thanks for giving it a listen :slight_smile:

Just found this and think it’s great!

1 Like

Many thanks. Thanks for the support :pray:t3::two_hearts: