New live setup rig organisation (help me?)

Hay dudes, any advice on road cases / live setup rig organisation? My new setup is laptop, RME babyface pro, Push 2, launch control, small USB hub, Softstep 2, and my guitar + pedals... I'm starting a cruise ship gig in 3 weeks, and looking at expediting my setup / packdown, and making everything a bit neater... So I was thinking that it would be really really handy to get the push 2, RME, and hub into a smallish case, with the cables mostly pre-set, then when I setup, I'll just open the case, plug the few extra cables, and put it on a keyboard stand (just not sure where the laptop goes... ie. on a stool or it's own keyboard stand... Don't want it falling off)... I don't actually have a case for the push yet, just been using the nice sturdy box that it comes in... But it's not pro looking, and is slow to open etc...

I was looking for suitable cases, but everything seems to be for decks... Anyone have a similar setup? I am happy to try to find a random case, and cut some foam to suit, but just putting it out there in case I'm missing some method of setting this up which is better...

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers.