New locking system in the rumble module

that’s a good one :rofl:

I hold it as a video game controller a lot when I’m performing live. The audience becomes more interested when you rock out that way.

I’m really looking forward to the silent metronome feature. Just this weekend I was performing at a street festival in broad daylight and it was pretty hard to keep track of the rythm during the parts where I silenced the drums, since all you have to guide you is the LED sequence (I had to squint really hard to be able to read it in the sunlight).

And since Lofelt is in on this co-lab, I’m expecting something a tad bit more than “just” a rumble pack, but we’ll see. I’ll hopefully get mine next week!

1 Like

I was having a big problem producing on my in ear headphones, they sound incredible, Shure se420 or something but the bad is just not there, so is always a surprise when I hear it on monitors. This is really a lifesaver for me, plus I’m not sure it actually rumbles like a PlayStation, I think it’s more the type of thing you can only feel, like the city buses with add playing in the glass kind of thing.

I’ve only just started playing with it this morning but Rumble definitely ads depth and let’s you feel your mix in more detail. I can see this really helping with sounds sharing the same space, Pushing you to fit things together that you can feel but maybe not hear. I like to use the small speaker on op-1 and Z but when I start producing bass sound I am quickly pulled in with my ear pinned up against the speaker to really sense the low end, or I’m forced into using headphones. Though I like the commitment to producing on the small speakers because if you can make it loud on a small set you bet your dollar it’s gonna rock on some heavy equipment. Something tells me this rumble will really help focus on bottom end engineering when outside the vicinity of studio woofers and monitors. Top line is I think we’re more likely to do something about things we’re aware of, And the rumble helps bring the low end to our attention. Awesome module By Teenage Engineering!