New OP-1 Cuckoo sample pack

FYI, @cuckoo has a great-sounding new sample pack available for the OP-1 (asking price $12, or Patreon subscription), a video walkthrough of the patches here:

5 Likes

I really like some of these patches. It’s a masterclass in OP-1 synth design. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the share and for the kind words :heart:

7 Likes

I’ve been digging into these a bit more, and they really are killer. Deeper than most other patches, and much more interesting.

@cuckoo I’d love you to make a video on how you design a patch like this. I think it might really open up the OP-1 for many people. Also, I just love watching your OP-1 vids ;).

2 Likes

Thanks a lot mate! I’m much more experienced in making patches today, than when the OP-1 came out. So yeah, now would be a good time to make a video like that. I’m not sure of what I have made in the past :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I wanted to bump this post because I love this pack of synth patches. They all have a lot of movement and can surprise you when you let them sustain. Having these has really opened my eyes on what you can do with the op-1.
Anyone interested i some new patches I encourage you to get these and support Cuckoo so he can keep pioneering these little devices for us. Cuckoo, if you feel up to it, I would love another synth based pack​:heavy_heart_exclamation: I love the sample base packs as well… but I have more room for synth patches and it’s very interesting to reverse engineer your work. Anyway, Thanks for all you do. Big up and much respect :fist:t2:

3 Likes