New OP-1 user

I got my OP-1 a few days ago and it’s fantastic. I love it and even tough I never been a producer (but I’m a long time musician) I’m already creating songs on it. If I’ll have some kind of trouble I’m sure that on this awesome forum I’ll find all the answers I need.

Welcome! I’m about a month in and take it from me, if you have any xp playing music, you’ll get the hang of it in no time. and the community here is wonderful! Check out Andrew Huang, Red Means Recording, and True Cuckoo on youtube, wealth of knowledge and inspiration.

Welcome dear !

I’ve always felt the Battles here were a very god way to find new tricks and build one’s own workflow on this little beast…
Don’t hesitate to participate ! Dropping one track is already a victory in itself :smiley:

Welcome! I'm about a month in and take it from me, if you have any xp playing music, you'll get the hang of it in no time. and the community here is wonderful! Check out Andrew Huang, Red Means Recording, and True Cuckoo on youtube, wealth of knowledge and inspiration.

Thanks man, I already knew them but I appreciated, I watched their videos for so long desiring an OP-1 and now is here(maybe that’s the reason why I already knew some basic steps). I recently discovered OP-1 German Style, it’s an awesome channel, I’m feeling really inspired by his music.

Welcome dear !
I’ve always felt the Battles here were a very god way to find new tricks and build one’s own workflow on this little beast…
Don’t hesitate to participate ! Dropping one track is already a victory in itself :smiley:

Thanks man, I followed some of the last battles, there are really some beast “engineers” out there.

As you can read, my english is pretty weak (I’m italian) so I will stop here hoping you will understand what I wrote and its meanings.