New OP-Z Footage!

Bax music store, i have pre-order. Received a new update today. week 31 for availability.

How did you preorder it? Through the Bax website? Can’t see no OP-Z there… Unless it’s a specific local website? I tried on the french and UK versions…

It’s on the Dutch website. There’s no cost but it says it should arive within 21 weeks.

o man my hype!

In the new Cuckoo vid, you can see in the mirror that the “yellow things” are not there anymore. Hmmmmm

^ Maybe the beta units lack those to avoid any early disclosure… unless TE has drastically changed the OP-Z connectivity capabilities, which is unlikely.

^ Maybe the beta units lack those to avoid any early disclosure... unless TE has drastically changed the OP-Z connectivity capabilities, which is unlikely.

good call

Picture from sweetwater.com shows the potential cv ins and outs. As you say @punji, they may have skipped those ports on the beta units. Skärmavbild 2018-03-07 kl. 23.19.06

The ports are still there on TEs latest post regarding the OPZ development. And this little flat cable connector thing… Looks like a screen connection to me… Skärmavbild 2018-03-07 kl. 23.25.52

The ports are still there on TEs latest post regarding the OPZ development. And this little flat cable connector thing... Looks like a screen connection to me... Skärmavbild 2018-03-07 kl. 23.25.52

Just data connection – OPZ is not coming with a screen, even sold separate (other than at the Apple store)… would love to be able to use my OP1 screen!

The ports are still there on TEs latest post regarding the OPZ development. And this little flat cable connector thing... Looks like a screen connection to me... Skärmavbild 2018-03-07 kl. 23.25.52
FWIW that looks like an older unit (2016 NAMM). The buttons look like the old one.

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 11.48.20 am

The ports are still there..

^ Those are the back buttons… it seems they are now black instead of grey.

hmm, I may be wrong but they definitely look like sockets to me (they don’t reflect light like shiny black buttons would)… and their position doesn’t appear to be against the left corner of the device…

He’s pressing one of the back buttons here, but the reflection doesn’t show his finger over one of the black dots:

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 12.08.30 pm

CSI up in herrrre

lol

Cuckoo Synth Investigation
He's pressing one of the back buttons here, but the reflection doesn't show his finger over one of the black dots:

There are four buttons on the back and he’s pressing the most left, the blurry dots in the mirror are obviously the jacks for CV/Gate and stuff.

He's pressing one of the back buttons here, but the reflection doesn't show his finger over one of the black dots:

There are four buttons on the back and he’s pressing the most left, the blurry dots in the mirror are obviously the jacks for CV/Gate and stuff.

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to say :smiley:

The ports are there, they haven’t been removed! Maybe they’re just not yellow anymore, but considering his studio isn’t very well lit in that video, perhaps they’re not showing up as yellow…

either way I can’t wait for this, gonna get one as soon as they hit stores (I don’t pre-order anymore)

enhance!

I found this on some instagram the other day :

teenage-engineering-op-z-12
(Hi, I mostly lurk in here)