No ‘Tape’ or ‘Album’ folders when I connect OP-1 Field to my MacBook in disk mode?

Hi,
I’ve hit an issue… op-1 is connected via usb (in disk mode) but the only folders showing are ‘drum’ and ‘synth’??? Should I not be able to see/transfer ‘tape’ & ‘album’ folders too?
:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4: Please help

same issue like two posts away

Does the ‘Field Kit’ also have to be installed on the computer being used?

1 Like

If you’re on Mac, yes, you need the field kit installed (while using mtp).

1 Like

Thanks. I now have all the folders available to me.

1 Like

FieldKit app didn’t work in betas of Ventura. It works now. If you have this issue again, there is an Android File Transfer app, for Mac - and this also allows access to OP-1ƒ via MTP. I had to do this when I first got mine.

A big issue vs the OG is iPad has no MTP app - so I can’t access tapes or albums plugging directly into iPad.

1 Like

Oh bummer, I was about to test and mount to my iPad. Have you had any luck with the firmware updates lately?

I’m a bit confused about the Android File Transfer app for mac. How does that work? You can download android apps to MacOS? That would be amazing. :crossed_fingers:

Android devices often use MTP. So the software for the Mac that you’d use to mount an android device and transfer things on and off, can also be used to transfer things on and off OP-1f.

Oh ok, wish I had an android device.Thanks :smiling_face_with_tear: