Official spare IO. USA? 36$

@krism why would iFixit selling grey/black market part be TE’s fault?

read @fairlight2x’s post @dimi3 - they say they were directed there by TE and that TE said they’re partnering with iFixIt. No grey/black market at all if that’s the case.

GOT MY SPARE! popped it right in. my speaker works again! fixed both of my jacks; the microphone issue; and the random restarts. now i can use my op1 in acoustic jams!

regretting not getting on the $36 gravy train…

GOT MY SPARE! popped it right in. my speaker works again! fixed both of my jacks; the microphone issue; and the random restarts. now i can use my op1 in acoustic jams!

I’m ridiculously jealous…

Fuck, my output just broke yesterday…

Still works but is all wobbly in there.
Fuck. Just e-mailed T.E.
:frowning:

Just grabbed one. There is 1… that’s right ONE left in stock right now. So don’t sleep!

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/Parts/OP-1-Connector-Board/IF237-000
50 bucks, could be a lot worse.

i just hope it actually works @Virtual_Flannel, given the used, untested, and no-return or warranty nature of the boards from iFixIt

I’ll be sure to report back @KrisM

Hey guys, just a heads up. Received my board from ifixit today and installed it no problem. I am totally useless with electronics (the insides) so if I can do it anyone can. I suggest picking up the recommended tools when you buy. I had to dish out way more to buy inferior tools locally. OP-1 is back good as new. Very happy. Really missed the lil guy…

I just bought a connector board, spudger set, and plastic pry bar tools. Because now the connector board is listed as new and a 6 month warranty :slight_smile:

RIIIIIIISE FROM YOUR GRAAAAAVE AND RECORD MY SURROUNDINGS

I just bought a connector board, spudger set, and plastic pry bar tools. Because now the connector board is listed as new and a 6 month warranty :)

RIIIIIIISE FROM YOUR GRAAAAAVE AND RECORD MY SURROUNDINGS

Same here. It came in yesterday. Now hopefully it will collect dust.

Yeah maybe I should have ordered two just in case >.>