Ok should I start the CM-15 thread?

I was looking for wireless 2 way mics for the last few days and now this??

https://teenage.engineering/store/cm-15

Youtuber SON WU predicts the future Teenage Engineering is doing it... - YouTube

4 Likes

So I’m a TE Lifer, or would like to be, though my wallet is starting to cry. This is as much as my OP-1 Field -100, and I would love a true TE Mic, but this thing is… :scream: Tula at least is closer to a reasonable price range, and Cuckoo approved.

5 Likes

It has a built-in battery but no recording function. However, it could be considered inexpensive for a Peluso microphone.

4 Likes

I am absolutely getting this, I can’t wait. Exactly what I was hoping for in a form factor this size. I wonder if they’re going to implement anything unique when using it with a TX-6 and/or OP-1f.

5 Likes

Wish it was stereo. The built in mic is good enough for mono, imo, I use an external H1n for stereo.

2 Likes

Surely you‘d buy two of them then :laughing:

2 Likes

lol
I know you were joking, but hypothetically if we skip over the budgetary constraints - two is a lot bulkier and XY alignment for stereo use would be awkward to setup.

CM-15 recording

2 Likes

Has anyone purchased it yet? Any reviews or feedback?
I’m eyeballing it…but lack of reviews is a bit

1 Like

It is not for sale yet… coming this summer. Look it up!

2 Likes

My bad…
Guess I’m just crazy in luv with my brand new OP1f.

And looking for portable options, I came across the Tula mic. Definitely not the same beasts. But still…

Can’t wait for the CM15 to get out.
4 weeks, am I right?

1 Like

Any real use updates on the cm-15? I have one on pre-order and am curious how it is being received by early testers. Went with the mic over the tp-7 for my money at this time.

Here ya go!

7 Likes

Here’s some hot garbage that I posted in every other place:

3 Likes

Love this mic - had it about a week and it’s absolutely great for stacking vocals. I can loop on the Op1 - f and move the mic around and get really cool choral effects. I have the Tula and it’s a major step up. Super clear and focused - really recommend it to anyone on the fence.

4 Likes