On my third op1 :P

Got one, it was faulty, I returned it.
Got another one, then I sold it in order to finance another purchase.
Sunday I was browsing Amazon and I saw it for 780€ brand new and I had 80€ as a gift card.

For 700€ I couldn’t resist…
Now it’s here.
:smiley:

Have you updated to the beta?
It may turn your good-but-not-a-keeper device into something much beta.

Sorry, I just couldn’t help it.

Welcome aboard! Or is this your third account?

Haha made me laugh

Have you updated to the beta? It may turn your good-but-not-a-keeper device into something much beta.

Have you updated to the beta? It may turn your good-but-not-a-keeper device into something much beta.

XD
My second account for sure, 'cause I didn’t remember neither username or password of my previous one…
:slight_smile:

As a new user… What’s the beta version and where to download it?

@<a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/2575/Doperator” class=“Username” style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(66, 157, 168); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>Doperator<span style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(37, 38, 30); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> this is not really the right place to ask ^^

Note that you can use the search functionality of the forum.
You might even want to hit “reddit op1 beta update” in google and see where it leads you :smiley: