OP-1 3 key rollover limit?

I bought my OP-1 Used from Guitar Center. I noticed that sometimes when I press more than 3 keys, the 4th note causes one of the other notes to cut out. It’s like there’s a 3 key roll over limit… I thought it was normal…but now i’m wondering if this might only be affecting me, since I can’t find anyone else with the same issue, or anything online related to this issue. I hope I didn’t buy a broken OP-1…

Is this normal? Or maybe this could be fixed with a firmware update? Or should I return it and buy a new one?

Thanks,

which keys? You should be able to play any (at least) 6-note chords on the keyboard

Other buttons, I dunno.

what OS are you on?

1 Like

I’m on firmware R. 14203

But either way, it stopped doing it and seems to be working correctly now. Thanks though.

Thanks for the fast response. It’s all the keys. What I do is press and hold one key, then press and hold 3 more keys…that causes the first note to cut out. This happened with all the sounds. BUT!!! It’s odd because I tried to make the same issue happen again, but It’s not doing it anymore. So it seems like something that happens once and a while. Maybe that’s why I didn’t notice it too much. Next time it happens, I’ll just try turning it off and on or a factory reset. Thanks anyway man! I’m at least glad that it’s not a normal thing will all OP-1’s.

i guess you had a different voice allocation like Legato or mono underneath the envelope screen :tv:

1 Like