OP-1 Doesn't turn on, light up, or make sound

Just got a used OP-1 and I’m trying to diagnose what could be wrong.

I’ve charged it for about 3 hours (iPhone wall plug). No lights appear when plugged in. Turning it on while plugged or unplugged does nothing at all.

There doesn’t appear to be any physical damage although the volume knob is at a slight angle but turns freely.

Where would you start checking?

Does it load the diagnostic menu if you hold Com when you power it on? If so, you can restore the operating system from there. I had success with that when mine wouldn’t turn on.

Does it load the diagnostic menu if you hold Com when you power it on? If so, you can restore the operating system from there. I had success with that when mine wouldn't turn on.

It does nothing when I hold COM and power on.

The only other thing I can think of is to try a different plug, perhaps USB to a computer.

Mine had an issue where it wouldn’t power up when plugged in, but would still charge. Reinstalling the OS did the trick.

This sounds similar to what happened to me in early January. I rested it on a cold surface, it actually got too cold to turn on. Then I tried wrapping it in blankets and charged it. It was fine the next day.