Op-1 Field not charging

Hi, I’ve just bought an Op1- Field and the battery has gone, First time. It won’t start to charge unfortunately. I’ve raised a ticket with Andertons but very disappointed. Anyone experienced this?

That sucks if the op1 field is brand new! Have you tried a different cable/charger (make sure the charger is powerful enough) and just leaving it plugged in for a good while?

If under a year old you should be entitled to a new one no probs.

1 Like

Yes I should be fine only had it a couple of weeks. I was keeping it in the original box while I ordered a Decksaver and I think the power switch was knocked into the in on position the whole time so the battery ran right down. I’ve charged it over night and just can’t get it to wake up. I just wondered if there was any tricks known. I can only find things referring to the original OP-1.