OP-1 key failing, sound stucked.

Hi guys nice to meet you. It's been a couple of days since i have this problem with my op-1. Sound from a key is stucked. Sometimes just doesn't make any sound at all, but must of the time it's stuck. I made this video to show you guys the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux5wwLhEEb8

Do you know what's wrong? And what can i do to fix it?? thanks

I will say only from experience that TE support is slow. It’s frustrating, but eventually someone will get back to you.

I had a very good experience with the support team. Sorted my issue out in 3 days, responded the same day.

gl

why is the key missing?

why is the key missing?

It’s in the video in the OP

If any of you guys has a spare keyboard to replace mine, i’d be willing to buy it. It’s getting impossible to get one. There is no one place in earth to buy that part. It’s sold out in ifixit, no response by email, idk if it’s namm they are working on or what, but no one answers support or gives any solution. So if anyone has one, or knows where to get one i’d appreciate it a lot. tx!

I had a very good experience with the support team. Sorted my issue out in 3 days, responded the same day.
gl

Thats lucky. I wish it was the same with me.

why is the key missing?

Remove it to show nothing is wrong behind the key, the problem is hardware. And remember: not a year old, and used in studio environment. I always thought i will have a really valuable instrument for the future, like a moog or something. Let¡s all agree this is DIFFERENT and really creative. But little difference: Moogs work a charm after 40 years. This is broken in a year. It will never make it through the pass of time. A shame really.

Did you fix the issue? I have the same one.