OP-1 Multiple Issues

My OP is having a handful of issues and I hoping to diagnose the problem. I’ve tried a software reset and firmware upgrade, as well as a battery replacement. Here are the issues:

• with full charge, power switch works only intermittently to turn ON device (no issue turning off once it is on)
  • highest ‘B’ note key doesn’t work (I’ve been able to adjust the keyboard ribbon cable to get it to work)
  • battery discharges over a few days (maybe 2-4 days), even if the unit is off the whole time
  • after charging overnight, the battery charging indicator (cycling green and red dots) continues to illuminate once charging cord is disconnected (just started yesterday)
  • when turning the rotary knobs, the page I’m on (effects) is unresponsive, but I can go to a different page to regain responsiveness (just started yesterday)

Phew! Thanks in advance for advice.

Is it under warranty? I’d get a refund from your local supplier

@ludicrouSpeed said:

Unfortunately no. It was purchased about 6 years ago. I’m going to reach out to TE and see what they say.

@benblood said:

@ludicrouSpeed said:

Unfortunately no. It was purchased about 6 years ago. I’m going to reach out to TE and see what they say.

Good luck mate. ?