OP-1 + OTO MACHINES BIM

Hey fam, I know some people have been curious about the OTO Machines BIM. Figured I would post a track. The BIM is on 100% wet and you can def hear the tape like fx being tweaked. Hope y’all dig it and let me know if you have any questions about the BIM. It’s pretty fun!

https://soundcloud.com/virtualflannel/just-like-u

Sweet track, VF, and a good demo at the same time.

Thanks @johnl I definitely show the wilder side of this thing, but it can do beautiful “regular” delay stuff too :slight_smile:

Nice track @Virtual_Flannel - I like all your stuff - different in a good way.

I’ve been looking at the BIM for a few weeks (gotta hav it!), it sounds a bit ‘sharp’ in this track and I notice the BOUM is a warming unit - can it sound ‘warmer’ or does it miss the Biscuit’s filter (and need a BOUM)? Cheers, Paul

Nice track @Virtual_Flannel - I like all your stuff - different in a good way.

I've been looking at the BIM for a few weeks (gotta hav it!), it sounds a bit 'sharp' in this track and I notice the BOUM is a warming unit - can it sound 'warmer' or does it miss the Biscuit's filter (and need a BOUM)? Cheers, Paul

Hmm, the BIM does have an analog filter but it doesn't have a cutoff like the biscuit. I find it to be quite warm sounding for a digital unit, but the Boum would def help of course. I usually sample through a sp303 on vinyl sim, but skipped it for this track. The sharpness I think is coming from the Bisucit but maybe not, different ear on did folks.