OP-1 replacement key *caps*?

I have a replacement cap I can sell you. Do you have an account on Reverb.com?

Yusssssssssss! :raised_hands:

Thank you!

It’s posted on Reverb now.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello!

Would you happen to have anymore keycaps you could put up for sale? i’m looking for the Drop key in the tape section.

I have ‘almost’ a full set of extra key caps that I can part out to people (no scissor mechanism tho). @maghikal yes, I have the drop key.

I will post to reverb.com as requested

Do you or anyone here know where I can get a .COM key replacement? Thanks! :confused:

Yes I have one of those. I can post it on Reverb.com for you. I just went on vacation so it would ship late next week. I will shoot you the link today

1 Like

Here is the link.
Part is mint condition and like new

1 Like

THANK YOU j3threejay! Just purchased. I really appreciate it! My COM button melted and popped off. Long tragic story :persevere: Anyhow you made my day! :pray:

For people who need individual keys, I would recommend reaching out to Julien who @artsun mentioned above. The ad is in French but Julien speaks English too.

I needed a white key, so I made an account on Audiofanzine and messaged Julien and heard back right away. The total came to €14 / $17 USD including international shipping (France=>USA). Came with a scissor clip and metal bracket and a kind handwritten note. Thank you Julien, glad I can use this key again!