OP-1 Skype Lessons - Anyone interested?

Hi Guys , is anyone interested is giving some basic OP-1 Lessons to a very talented 13 yr old singer/song writer? ( not necessarily lessons, just u messing around really)

Even a 1 or 2 off FaceTime/Skype. If you had the camera pointing to your OP she could easily copy & talk at same time.

Anyone interested please send me your Instagram or YouTube.

We have a recording studio here so we could up the game if things got very interesting.

Kind Regards
Paul

I feel like youtube more than covers the basics of OP-1. Check out Teenage Engineering’s page for info on all of the OP-1’s features and from that point you can jump around to True Cuckoo, Johnny B Good, Liam Killen…so much content out there to learn from and take advantage of, it’s exactly how I got a handle on the OP-1 myself.

2 Likes

Great stuff Thanks for that :blush:

1 Like

i would like to do this. i think there are some things, that are hard to learn from a video on YouTube. like the lfos or some fxs.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi , are you on Instagram, YouTube or FB ?

i am on insta and youtube, but there is no content uploaded, if thats what you are looking for.
also, i am not sure if i am the right person for this because english is not my mother tounge and i cant speak perfectly. so it might be a bit difficult. i already thought some op1 things to others but in german. that wasnt a problem for me.

1 Like

Hi thanks ally for your reply, we have gotten some private messages so we may have found someone :slight_smile: but not sure yet, thanks a lot & please feel free to PM us any of your mp3 Activities. We would love to hear, This machine is fantastic !

Kind Regards

2 Likes

Hi the message above was for @rango.oc :blush:
Sorry I’m only new, haven’t a clue :slight_smile: