OP-1 Update 2016

Full MIDI integration, so it would be possible to extend op1’s possibilities with an external interface (think raspberry pi box with more encoders and lcd display)
For example i’d like to have an access to filter parameters while in tape mode.

I would love to see a fix on the CWO. With the delay parameter at 0 there is a constant beep.

I would love to see a fix on the CWO. With the delay parameter at 0 there is a constant beep.

I’ve never experienced this phenomenon.

I do get a whine with Delay on zero but only with some patches. And usually I am using CWO with delay On zero to get the Phaser effect.

I am wondering @Muhr and @masterofstuff124 if you monitor through a computer and its this cross pollination of software creating glitchy earthy noise.
I use mixer pre amps /no computer and things are clean with the OP-1 this way.

I am not using a computer usually. Its just straight from my op1 to headphones.

Ok ,not that then…
Haven’t noticed noise at zero delay.

@popcorp yes!


also a thing that could be cool is to have tape files on a microSD card into that little box. To be able to in an instant choose between empty tapes tracks to jam on, or already recorded track tapes for live use.

I’d like to see a beat marker (depending on current BPM) in the Synth and Drum sample windows, so it’d be possible to easily set a loop point with the beat.

image

Read the page under the page. I see Talk Box. Can anyone translate the other stuff?

  • Flöjt is swedish for flute
    - vev is swedish for crank

    Google translate for the win! :slight_smile:
    Sadly i am not able to read the first one.

    oh and Melodiljud seems to mean something like melody sound.
melodiljud = melody voice
vev = crank
flojt = flute

google translate. :)

Wouldn’t a physical modelling breath synth engine be cool! (flute??)

^ would be amazing!

Wouldn't a physical modelling breath synth engine be cool! (flute??)

Like Steampipe from Reaktor… that would be titties!

I don’t know if it has been mentioned, but a channel/track EQ (sort of mini channel strip) would help (especially for those who don’t export single tracks to a DAW).

Wouldn't a physical modelling breath synth engine be cool! (flute??)


flute2
flute


@Virtual_Flannel Looks like a Flute mouthpiece. Seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKDxGVMNJ8k

is that an antenna for audio out?

wow

I think it is some kind of mouthpiece which channels the breath into the onboard microphone.
This is awsome! Brilliant idea.

But is it the blue one, that is pluged in the audio out?