OP-Z Android app live in the Google Play Store

I am so happy to see this. I have been using some old hand-me-down ios devices when I wanted to use the app. It looks and runs so much better on my newer android. Especially the videopacks and photomatic. Good work TE.

I hope both apps share the same code base so if/when they start adding features to the app they will show up on both versions at the same tie. I really want to be able to pin the mixer page, or select a mixer like I an select videopacks, midi config, configurator, photomatic, or the op-z.

I just pulled this off my device, the link will be valid for 7 days:

The APK has not been tampered with, but you should always be cautious of APKs you receive from un-trusted sources.

I noticed that the guide (user manual) is missing in the Android app…

Anyone else losing the connection after a little while? Any ideas to fix this? Cheers.

It’s good on my OnePlus5, though it sure does make my phone toasty hot.

1 Like

Same here! can’t connect to the device :-1:

There was an update of the app yesterday- it just says “bug fixes and stability improvements” - couldn’t test it so far, but let’s hope that some of the connection problems are solved with it…

My app, after update, is still difficult to connect, and doesn’t stay connected for long.

Just realised that I should update my opz firmware. Will try soon and report back.

Me too, I still have some problems with the connection… op-z runs on 1.2.14

What are your specific issues? Mine simply freezes after initially working for a little bit.

It happened two times now - it just lost the bt-connection in the middle of something - and had troubles to get it re-connected - op-z off/on, android app kill/start, bluetooth off/on etc… no freeze here so far…

New app version on Google Play again!
“Fix startup problems on some devices.”

After some issues with the app (I could not connect my op-z via bluetooth) it works great! For everyone, having problems, to connect the op-z to your android device, try to reset/delete the bluetooth settings (and cache) and restart.

Do you mean unpair the device? OP-Z doesn’t show up in my paired devices, even though bluetooth connection works with the app, but it drops out after a couple of minutes. Then I have to close and open the app again, then connect again via button on the OP-Z. Very annoying, does anybody have any suggestions? I have a Samsung Galaxy A5.

Mine doesn’t work at all… Annoying, it used to work perfect now it can’t connect… It seek works with my ipad pro though… I tried deleting history and reinstalled the app… Still nothing.

Have you deleted your bluetooth cache?