OP-Z Green Module Teaser in Computer-1 Announcement

I wish they would hurry up…

3 Likes

It is likes pulling teeth with these people…

Just got an email about double module bundle (oplab + rumble) so I guess it will be a little while before the green module is out.

Probably making room in stock!:v:

At this stage you have to be a proper fanboi to buy this badly made crap.

Well yes…

But we all knew that a long time ago right?

1 Like

I don’t see the point of having a line-in module considering the limited amount of memory of the op-z and the limitation on how you can actually switch your sampled instrument without having to connect to an iPad or IPhone… But maybe that’s just me. But at this point I just connect it to an iPad, use the usb audio interface and sample whatever I need.

Of course you can use the input for effects but the OP-Z does not have like crazy effects either.

3 Likes

just saw this review, thought its interesting to share here.

2 Likes

cheers for this, great video and his thoughts are spot on. (pro-tip; build a case with Meccano, spray it orange, add a TE stick, yer good to go).

Got a M1 Mac mini last year, and coming from an old Dell PC using Reaper to using LogicPro…wow. Superb machine. In fact, that and the SP-16 would be the two things I would instantly buy again if I needed to.

2 Likes

Assuming this green module isn’t coming out before Christmas, when are people thinking it will come out?

St Patrick’s day probably .

4 Likes

After Christmas. :joy:

5 Likes

So about the “line” module. I’m thinking about picking up the oplab module for now just for po sync. Do you guys think the “line” module will support po sync?

If yes i will wait for the new green module :nerd_face:

I’m quite certain it will support PO sync (switchable with MIDI.)

3 Likes

I just bought the oplab because I have the po400. Is the new module supposed to have all the functionality of the oplab including cv/gate?

I think nobody knows, because it’s not officially announced! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t see any indication it will have CV. Trig/MIDI + mono audio out (send) / stereo audio in, I reckon.

Why would they make a module with the same functionality? They want you to buy them all… They will still sell yellow ones after the green comes out… this is just the sampling module that apparently has some midi to it, the yellow is still the oplab. Next one will probably be red/ analog filter… they showed what they would all be before the opz actually even came out in proto pictures… atleast what they wanted them to be.

1 Like

If it is a sampling module do you think it is just line-in or do you think it will also include extra storage for samples?

1 Like

I think it must be such a common use case to want to just sync up another box and run it into the “module” track, especially as the updates to the input functionality make this much more interesting.

2 Likes