OP-Z Line Module: possible to send (monitor?) line in to line out?

I’ve read through TE’s guide and searched around online, but unless I’m missing something, I can’t figure out how to hear the line in signal from the line out (not sampling, but in real time). Line in comes through just fine via headphones, but not line out. Any help would be much appreciated :pray:

I’d also like to do this. I believe it is a limitation of the module and not currently possible. Only tracks 1-8 can be heard via the ZM-4 module line out. It would be nice to send audio from usb, line in, tape and master track out the ZM-4 line out.

2 Likes

This is exactly what I’m looking for right now too. I found a great pairing with the OP-Z and Phonic Blooms GechoLoopSynth using the line in and out, but as said, the line out only accommodates the 8 audio tracks in the OP-Z, I’d like the mics and USB to be able to be routed back to the line out along with as said, the tape and possibly even FX, to use the line out as an FX bus. Also having the ability to adjust the attenuation of each input individually would turn the line module into a perpetual multi track mixer in the OP-Z.