OP-Z retailers ETA

Sweetwater in the US just called me with a unit to send! Said there are very few. I’ve been on the list since very early. Well over a year ago. Arriving Tuesday!

Tuesday’s funday ?

@mrbernard Same here! Pre-ordered 12-13 months ago, hoping to get it Tuesday as well. Aww yisssssssss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpaMgb8g9vU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bgl4elfbalmj

they‘ve received their first BATCH ?

I got on the waiting list at Sweetwater on 9/17/18 my sweetwater sales engineer told me early NOV. But I am not holding my breathe.

Well. Shit. It’s here. On my desk. At work. Not even lunch yet. There goes my productivity.

talked to musicstore in Germany and they will have a demand of 30 Units by tomorrow. hopefully.

15.11 fml

yikes

I’m not counting on seeing one in Europe before I leave next week. Gonna buy a Lyra-8 instead. OP-Z can wait.

@pselodux said:
yikes

I’m not counting on seeing one in Europe before I leave next week. Gonna buy a Lyra-8 instead. OP-Z can wait.

Funny, I sold my Lyra to fund my OP-Z.

lol, maybe I’ll eventually do the same :stuck_out_tongue:
But the Lyra looks nice to set up next to/on my piano to provide ambient accompaniment…

world of stereo in San francisco says they are getting 10 in a couple weeks

10? Bring nunchucks!

I ordered mine from Gear4Music UK on 17th Sept. Just seen on their site, eta for units is now 10th to 17th of November. Keeps getting pushed back week by week. It’s like torture, but at the same time I need to be a grown up and exercise patience!!

I’m assuming all UK retailers will have a similar eta.

Looks like all retailers in the EU pushed back the ETA. Bax-shop.NL is at 26 weeks now :open_mouth:

Haha…maybe we get the real-transatlantic-battery :slight_smile: and a volume knob that doesn’t break off…
a boy can dream, right?

^ You will almost certainly NOT get what you wish for, but there is a (small?) chance that some HW problems will be identified as the first batch users put the OP-Z through real use (meaning, environmental/mechanical/electrical stresses) and those get fixed as a new HW revision… but I still wan’t one now!!! NOW!!! :neutral:

Just a quick heads up OP-Zs have hit some french stores, mine are waiting for me tomorrow !!!

https://artisteaudio.com

Why is my french non existent ?