OP-Z retailers ETA

Man let’s buy 10 and sell them 1000€

Received mine in Sweden Malmö… not sure if they had more in stock. , I pre ordered in June .

Yes hitting the stores right now. I’ve been told more à coming very soon after also.

My order from Thomann has fluctuated over the last month from saying it’s shipping in ‘2-3 weeks’ or ‘3-4 weeks’, but just a few days ago that changed to say ‘available for preorder’, which makes it sound like my order won’t be shipped for a long time. I’ve been in contact with them to see if they have a clearer picture of when it might be sent but not heard anything yet. :frowning:

Thomann expect to have opz in stock on the 7th of november.

One dealer seems to have one in stock on eBay.fr at MSRP (global audio store)

@emp said:

Amazing. Hopefully my order will be among that batch.

@michaeljrocks said:

@emp said:

Amazing. Hopefully my order will be among that batch.

same here :slight_smile: good luck!

Anybody heard anything from Perfect Circuit? I keep trying to get updates from them, but apparently TE is not updating them… worried that I placed my pre-order with the wrong peeps.

@AustinBru said:
Anybody heard anything from Perfect Circuit? I keep trying to get updates from them, but apparently TE is not updating them… worried that I placed my pre-order with the wrong peeps.

I’ve been in contact with two different retailers (not PC) and they don’t know so much, except for TE pushing forward the dates. The most recent I’ve heard is that TE will start to ship to retailers this month. According to my salespersons.

Thomann, available…upon request?..any idea what that means??

For those in the UK…at the time of writing this Andertons have 5 in stock and they’re going fast - I refreshed the page a minute ago and it was down from 6.

i‘ve seen a shop with a date in 02.2019.

shipping confirmation from Thomann.de ???

I believe UK retailers should have them in stock now. Mine is being delivered today from Gear4Music (who btw have been fantastic with communication so will definitely use them again in the future)

@JohnnyEgo said:

Mine has shipped too. Woo!

good times good times

lol just as I get back to Australia…

@michaeljrocks said:

@JohnnyEgo said:

Mine has shipped too. Woo!

hell yeah…mine too. also at thomann.

And Thomann says On Request on the OP-Z page, so batch sold out :smiley: