OP-Z retailers ETA

Got mine this evening. It does actually exist!!

Mine has shipped from Gear4music too ! Availability now says 5th-7th December, I’m happy I ordered soon enough !

Are they still misprinted or are we on a new batch yet?

is the warranty different depending on the retailer ?

what exactly has been misprinted so far? is the misprint the Units with the Spark Components shown as arrows or the other one with a triangle and such?

My unit has an upside down triangle, and astrix on last two white keys, the web site version has arrows…mine also has like a graphic for master (rather than an ‘M’ and my little performance man seems o be doing karate!

@SLiC said:
My unit has an upside down triangle, and astrix on last two white keys, the web site version has arrows…mine also has like a graphic for master (rather than an ‘M’ and my little performance man seems o be doing karate!

You’ve got the misprint! Congrats!(?)

Maybe, in a couple of years, we’ll get access to some high tier event upon flashing our early adopters “misprinted” devices B)

@SLiC But where did you get your device from and when?

I have the original first order direct from TE, as far as I know the entire first batch (all of the initial orders from TE orders) were misprinted.

I just got my unit today from Russo Music (US retailer) ordered Tuesday, and it has the same printing differences as SLiC outlined above. (Also re: retailer stock, as of last night they had OP-Z sleeves - both the yellow the first preorder batch got, and a grey one).

Maybe it’s the pictures on the TE web site that are wrong ?

I doubt it. The official pictures show that new icons, too.
Hopefully only the icons are wrong by the first batch, and they have no other “first batch” hardware issue.

i didn’t buy mine from TE directly and I bought mine on local music store yesterday. I also have the misprinted graphics on mine. what are the other “first batch” hardware issue? Did I buy immature batch?

@radar24 I don’t think so :wink: My above post may have been misleading in this regard, sry. I’m not aware of any hardware issue. Enjoy your device :slight_smile:

Anyone in Australia got one yet?

@rudolphrapid oh i see :slight_smile:

it’s a Dream Machine! mine has the triangle sparks and it sounds and feels amazing guys.

pro tip: put a sample into Loop trig and drone mode and play with the drum envelope to surf through the sample for grains and record the Automation! 2 Note polyphony btw.
Loop points so to say!

Anyone got a screenshot of the misprinted keys? I should be getting mine next week or week after.

@ludicrouSpeed this was taken from the thread of someone selling his Z https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0qp3kwumh3vyfi/opz.JPG?dl=0

@RisingSon said:
@ludicrouSpeed this was taken from the thread of someone selling his Z https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0qp3kwumh3vyfi/opz.JPG?dl=0

Damn - 404