OP-Z retailers ETA

https://www.opzed.com/img/opz-first-impressions-07.jpeg

@RisingSon said:

Thankyou!

So just to clarify, and sorry that this has been discussed elsewhere, but it’s the three icons on the bottom right, the Harry Potter, the asterisk and the triangle? I’ll compare to the opz website. Am I correct that they don’t match up with the manual or with the app or something?

@ludicrouSpeed said:

@RisingSon said:

Thankyou!

So just to clarify, and sorry that this has been discussed elsewhere, but it’s the three icons on the bottom right, the Harry Potter, the asterisk and the triangle? I’ll compare to the opz website. Am I correct that they don’t match up with the manual or with the app or something?

Comparing to this and there is a bunch of them different. I’m so confused now. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=op-z&client=ms-android-optus-au&prmd=snvi&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP1vum38jeAhUUfisKHZQlCyEQ_AUIFSgE&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=4#imgrc=1S1JT7Zgwvbp9M

@ludicrouSpeed the icons in the op-z manual on TE’s website I believe are the final final icons. The first batches (I have one) have lightning bolt/asterisk/triangle.
The Sweetwater (also guitar center) image is from like a year ago.

@skintechnician said:
@ludicrouSpeed the icons in the op-z manual on TE’s website I believe are the final final icons. The first batches (I have one) have lightening bolt/asterisk/triangle.
The Sweetwater (also guitar center) image is from like a year ago.

I like triangle better, I reckon, but what step components do they represent? I guess you can just translate it in your head, like that triangle = diagonal arrow down.

There are OP-Zs in stock in Melbourne at StoreDJ! I picked mine up this afternoon! ?

Lightning bolt = parameter spark
Asterisk = component spark
Triangle = trigger spark

Even the pictures on the official TE site are not coherent regarding the icons :wink:

@ludicrouSpeed said:
Anyone in Australia got one yet?

Yes. But I pre-ordered from TE, so no idea how local retailers are going for stock.

@TheMediocritist said:

@ludicrouSpeed said:

Yes. But I pre-ordered from TE, so no idea how local retailers are going for stock.

@ArtPunk said:
There are OP-Zs in stock in Melbourne at StoreDJ! I picked mine up this afternoon! ?

Cool, enjoy :slight_smile: wondering how much y’all paid? I’m pretty sure I saved a few dollars on account of $30 off retail + Aussie dollar being way stronger when I pre ordered months ago. But

@ludicrouSpeed said:
Cool, enjoy :slight_smile: wondering how much y’all paid? I’m pretty sure I saved a few dollars on account of $30 off retail + Aussie dollar being way stronger when I pre ordered months ago.

AU $908.01, but like you said, the dollar was stronger, plus I must have dodged GST.
Still worth it at $999 retail, IMO.

@TheMediocritist said:

@ludicrouSpeed said:
Cool, enjoy :slight_smile: wondering how much y’all paid? I’m pretty sure I saved a few dollars on account of $30 off retail + Aussie dollar being way stronger when I pre ordered months ago.

AU $908.01, but like you said, the dollar was stronger, plus I must have dodged GST.
Still worth it at $999 retail, IMO.

Thanks!

There’s a 5% off ebay code going as well at the moment, if you want $50 off. I’m gonna wait until it becomes 10% off, like I did with the digitone :smiley:

@AustinBru said:
Anybody heard anything from Perfect Circuit? I keep trying to get updates from them, but apparently TE is not updating them… worried that I placed my pre-order with the wrong peeps.

just got my shipped notice today from PC

@docshermsticks said:

@AustinBru said:
Anybody heard anything from Perfect Circuit? I keep trying to get updates from them, but apparently TE is not updating them… worried that I placed my pre-order with the wrong peeps.

Same here, thanks bud!

@docshermsticks ???good times

@AustinBru said:

@docshermsticks said:

@AustinBru said:

Same here, thanks bud!

nice! tbh i hesitated for a second, if u didn’t get yours but i got mine maybe wouldn’t be the best idea to post lol

@JohnnyEgo said:
@docshermsticks ???good times

indeed! treated myself for my birthday, only a month late (to the day)

My Sweetwater rep just told me they are expecting to receive the second batch next week.

@ludicrouSpeed said:

@TheMediocritist said:

@ludicrouSpeed said:

@ArtPunk said:

Cool, enjoy :slight_smile: wondering how much y’all paid? I’m pretty sure I saved a few dollars on account of $30 off retail + Aussie dollar being way stronger when I pre ordered months ago. But

$995 for me… I put a pre-order in as soon as Store DJ was taking them, and it looks like they are going fairly fast since they came in stock on Saturday, only 4 in stock in all their stores plus a couple of demo units. Seeing @TheMediocritist’s price I think I should have pre-ordered from TE (but that would only have worked if I had been quick enough) ? I’m very happy with the OP-Z though, amazing piece of kit. Now I just want to get a holiday from work so I can explore it for a week or two!

Musician’s Friend rep hinted their shipments from TE might be making rounds November 30 - December 6.