OP-Z, TRRS and Pocket Operators

Hi !
So I’ve been trying to put in place a relatively simple setup :
One OP-Z with OPlab, which is synchronizing a P.O 33 K.O! (so far this is working), but what I would like to achieve is to feed my OP-Z with the K.O! output.
So i bought a cheap TRRS splitter from amazon (this one : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0177MQB3S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
I would like to have the more minimalist setup possible, so I don’t want a mixing table.
The goal is to be able to plug the ouput of the K.O! into the input of the TRRS splitter, and here comes the troubles : it just don’t work.
I can select the input source with the screen button, I can see the led on the side changing color to orange, but it seems that the signal is inconsistant, the led is blinking and the sound from the K.O! is cut randomly.

It is just frustrating, I don’t get why it is not working…
Weird thing is if I plus my phone instead of the K.O! on the TRRS, the signal is ok, no cut, the led is always orange.

Does anyone has managed to make this kind of configuration work ?
Do you have any advice to make this work ?

Thanks a lot guys

1 Like

Same here…when I input sound from my Pocket Operator it’s either too quiet or it starts cutting off randomly.

1 Like

I don’t think the PO is compatible with trrs at all. I know the Z and 1 can do it but the PO’s have minimal circuitry.

1 Like

Any update on this?
Anyone figure out how to feed the PO-33 into the OP-Z?

1 Like

I rig 2

1 Like

i’ve had no issues w/ PO33
works just fine w/ a TRRS splitter that i built myself

1 Like