•• OP-Z TRRS Splitter I/O ••

Complete game changer!!! Recommended

New sample setup is as follows:
OPZ - I/O doc sherm device - Ipad via usb c dongle (sound source). Use iPhone via bluetooth to perform all sample trimming. Still need to build a midi project in BM3 to play drum pads in sequence with choke on to get the most of the 12 seconds per patch.

Benefits over drag n drop is mainly the use of the Z’s transient detection feature. Trimming drums and synth loop points is elegant via the app (zero crossing helper icons?? Cool!)

1 Like

dope man!
sounds like a fun setup
so glad u are diggin
much love <#

ayo just a friendly FYI, these are back in stock

2 Likes

Thanks, just ordered :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

much love! hope u enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like already sold out :frowning:

prob will do atleast another run

if u feel so inclined
mailing list for updates
@ http://digdugdiy.com/sup/

2 Likes

Signed up. Please do another run.

1 Like

Arrived today. Just tried making lush sounds with a po-28 using the opz echo and reverb fx on the output. Would recommend.

4 Likes

Mine just arrived as well. Really eloquent device. I think I’m going to build a small wooden enclosure. Anyone have any other ideas for enclosing this? I found this example of someone making a wooden enclosure:

4 Likes

thanks yall! so glad u are enjoying :zebra:

3d Print

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve never done 3D printing but am reaching out to some friends who have experience and a printer. I’ll update Thingiverse if I come up with a design.

1 Like

Just signed up. Awesome device you’ve engineered! Are you planning on making another batch?

1 Like

thanks! yes thats the plan

boards have been ordered

5 Likes

any news?

1 Like

just got the boards in yesterday.
should be ready next week

please let me know. Went to dig dug today because I had money burning a hole in my pocket and and couldn’t find anything. thanks for replying

1 Like

How will we know when these become available. Looks awesome… I want one asap. Please let us know when complete. Thank You… Great Work!

1 Like