Op1 field drum sample trouble

Hello. I’m having trouble with a drum sample. I have recorded and saved it as a snapshot but now I can’t select it to use. I can see it when I press shift and 1 but can’t select it to use. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong please? Thanks.

Unsure. Are you pressing shift+1 through 8? Not shift+1 under the screen. Also push drum sampler button first so you’re looking at drum sampler snapshots when you go to snapshots.

I’m pressing the 1 through 8 buttons yeah. Which is the drum sampler button? I’m sure it’s something simple I’m missing. Thanks.

I don’t have it in front of me, but the four main mode buttons are left; Synth/Sampler, Drum Synth/Drum Sampler, Tape, and Mixer. Each instrument slot 1-8 can be either Synth/Sampler base, or Drum Synth/Drum Sampler based. If instrument slot 1 is only showing you instrument sounds, press the Drum button (2nd from left) and then shift + 1 to browse those the drum based instruments. Pretty sure :slight_smile: At a family function today so only OP-Z could fit in my pocket :confused:

That’s what I’m doing but can’t select the sample. Have fun with the opz. I love mine.

When you say that you “can’t select” it, what do you mean? Presumably you see the snapshot in the list.

Yeah I see the snapshot but there’s no options to do anything with it.