OUTPUT ISSUE

Hello guys, I'm sorry if this discussion has already existed but I couldnt found it.
I am having a serious issue with mine.
When I plug the USB Im hearing an annoying interference that only stops when I take off the USB.
However, without the connection I cant work with Ableton synced.
This is not good with a 850 usd device. And it seems many people have this same problem.
Anybody knows how to fix it? Im getting crazy already!
Best!

try turning usb charging off (shift+com)

try turning usb charging off (shift+com)

tks man! will track when I got home! =)

yeah… it SUUUUCKS, turning usb charging off will help a lot BUT will not completely kill it. You still will have some feedback

some cats here have also had luck w/ portable headphone amplifiers to get rid of noise

@docshermsticks

Its works!!! thanks a lot. thats true not killed completely. but right now i can hear the synth! hehehe Thanks a lot guys!

i think a lot of people had this problem. =)

a Fiio E5 is about $15-20 and the battery lasts almost as long as the OP-1 itself @monstersatwork

I guess this was my issue I have posted here : http://operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/262/op-1-ipad-garageband-audio-feedback-larsen

I’ll try tonight and I let you know.

a Fiio E5 is about $15-20 and the battery lasts almost as long as the OP-1 itself @monstersatwork

i did not know fiio E5. i live in brazil and here $15-20 probably will be around $100-150. hehehe i hate this country!