PDF manual for the OP-Z (current version: 1.2.14 incl. OS changelogs, modules, hyperlinks)

i downloaded the manual and loaded it onto my tiny kindle paperwhite. This makes a very convinient offline manual solution for looking things up while jamming so i dont have to switch out of the op z app…

Thanks pal! You got a venmo? i’ll def throw you a couple dollars lol

1 Like

Haha thanks. Unfortunately we don’t have Venmo in Germany, yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just uploaded a new version!

It now includes a new chapter with all OS updates and their changelogs. I think this is very useful if you want to update yourself after some time.
As far as TE used hyperlinks inside those changelogs, I also added them inside the document.

Apart from that I also added all the hyperlinks (or most of them? I probably overlooked some of them) known from the online version. I don’t really think the are needed, but perhaps someone thinks they are helpful.

I also decided to make the font all black and not use this TE-dark-grey anymore. Makes editing a bit easier for me and printing results might look better.

2 Likes

TE just changed the version of the online-manual to 1.2.14 (like the latest OS).
Seems like nothing has changed (since 1.2.14 only came with bugfixes, not new functions), but I updated the file and fixed some issues. Added page numbers (so now the contents section makes much more sense :slight_smile:).

1 Like

operator of the year

1 Like

…and again you are a hero! vielen dank! just saw that at 2.8 it says “transpose buttons” but it should be “transport buttons” - thanks again…

1 Like

Thank you! Dank dir! Will be corrected in the next upload :+1:t2: Probably next week :wink:

1 Like

I just uploaded a new version. “Official” version of the manual is still 1.2.14, despite OS 1.2.17.

Added the new changelogs, the “android” parts of the app-section an the new “chapter” 24.3 (additional settings via general.json). Also did some minor “bugfixes”.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks, @DerNeils! In GitHub, nobody will be able to change anything unless you add individual users as collaborators to the project.

1 Like

Thank you! That’s what I thought but I haven’t been sure :blush:

I just wanted to say a big thank you for putting that much work into this. I really appreciate this. I will print it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are very welcome :slight_smile: Still have to update it to the latest firmware…
Although there were only minor changes to the manual, like the new synth engines and the changelogs.

Hey guys,

I finally updated my PDF manual to the latest version. All changes between 1.2.14 and 1.2.39 should now be included.

Cheers!

1 Like

One million belated thank yous.

Similar topic, is there an general “key” for TEs icons? Or are they so context specific it wouldn’t really help?

1 Like