PDF manual for the OP-Z (current version: 1.2.45, incl. line module)

Hey community,

you can now download my latest version of the PDF-Manual for the OP-Z.

I updated everything and added a chapter for the line module. So you will now again find everything you need “offline” in this fully printable, searchable PDF-file, containing hyperlinks etc.
It’s a complete conversion of the official online-manuals, so the texts are NOT mine.

Feel free to share!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l5kl1g9duv377rc/AABtsCaqX3aMYOgtR38er-ZWa?dl=0

29 Likes

@DerNeils
Just wanted to thanks very much for updating this again, I print it off and keep it in my OPZ case and it’s invaluable.
Sometime a ‘like’ just isn’t enough. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind feedback! :blush:
It’s always good to hear that all the dull work is worth it :sweat_smile:

Another thank you for this. And so much more readable with the white background!

2 Likes

Thank you for this!

1 Like

Hi!
Accept my respect and love
I am very glad that there are such people who bring so much benefit to the community!)

2 Likes

:green_heart:
superb, thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for this.

1 Like

thanks soooo much for this! I know you said the texts aren’t yours, but I noticed a typo: the sampling area says you hold shift and press a track button to adjust the input gain, but its actually “play” and a track button. Also: the links in the table of contents aren’t working for me in this newer version. Is it just me?

Damn, you’re right! Seems like my final export was faulty. Please have a look now. Hyperlinks and table of contents should be working again.
I also corrected the sampling-section as mentioned. Must have changed at some point.
Cheers!

1 Like

I wasn’t going to mention it but there’s another copy/paste error - the synth sampling section refers to “active slice” so it’s the text from the drum sampler. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I’ll be damned, yeah if I turn the volume all the way down and put my
Ear to the speakers, it do hear a light hiss. I can’t hear it unless it’s like I’m using it as an earphone, tho. But all 4 speakers do it. Now I’m gonna check all my devices lol

Aaaaaaand it’s corrected :smiley:
Thank you! I actually just duplicated this part from the drum sampling action and forgot to look through it again. Please don’t hold back when noticing stuff like that. Building this thing is quite tiring so there might be some more careless mistakes and I’m always happy to get rid of them :grimacing:

2 Likes

Cannot thank you enough.
The print version of this manual is a valuable tool to keep working off the computer.
It is perfect to refresh the memory of commands, take notes, and keep all tight and organized while sounds are sculpted and sequences grow into music.
I cannot thank you enough.

1 Like

Thank you soo much for this! You are great! Vielen herzlichen Dank!

1 Like

Thanks for this. It’s nice to have the updates and an actual file to download.
I hate when some companies have online-only manuals.

The Line module is an my list - love the OPLab.

1 Like