Pendeo case w/ Monolith WANTED.

If anyone has one to part with, or knows where I can secure one, please DM me.

I’m getting a bit worried about my OP’s phone / line-in jacks. Time for a put-in and stay-in solution.

Thanks in advance, all.

The monolith is nice!

But if you are concerned about the jacks I’d think that the mono would have more potential to do more damage to the op-1 in/out jacks/board if knocked.

It’s got to be better than constantly pulling the cables out and putting them back in again. Once it was in the case, OP-1 would remain there, and that the little risk of any stress on those ports ever again.

The monolith is nice!
But if you are concerned about the jacks I'd think that the mono would have more potential to do more damage to the op-1 in/out jacks/board if knocked.

Response above.

I just bought one. Been looking since I bought my OP-1 3 months ago. Saved searches on ebay… nothing came up. Stumbled across an OP-1 being sold with one on reverb. I PM’d and asked if he’d sell separately. Bought it for the same price it was sold new for.

Everything has its price…I wouldn’t consider re-selling unless I made some serious profit. This thing is ALMOST everything I was hoping for. The stain is lighter than it looks on Pendeo’s site (nbd) and the monolith adapter would be perfect if it had through 1/8 inch connectors. I would like to be able to use 1/8 and 1/4 inch interchangeably without additional adapters or removal of the OP-1 from the case.

I just bought one. Been looking since I bought my OP-1 3 months ago. Saved searches on ebay.. nothing came up. Stumbled across an OP-1 being sold with one on reverb. I PM'd and asked if he'd sell separately. Bought it for the same price it was sold new for.

Everything has its price...I wouldn't consider re-selling unless I made some serious profit. This thing is ALMOST everything I was hoping for. The stain is lighter than it looks on Pendeo's site (nbd) and the monolith adapter would be perfect if it had through 1/8 inch connectors. I would like to be able to use 1/8 and 1/4 inch interchangeably without additional adapters or removal of the OP-1 from the case.

I see one there. Did u buy from “Paul’s Shop”?

profit?

you want someone to pay you extra, because you bought something before them?
sounds great.

had my eye out for one of these too, but both i found someone wanted profit…
so fuck that.

I just bought one. Been looking since I bought my OP-1 3 months ago. Saved searches on ebay.. nothing came up. Stumbled across an OP-1 being sold with one on reverb. I PM'd and asked if he'd sell separately. Bought it for the same price it was sold new for.

Everything has its price...I wouldn't consider re-selling unless I made some serious profit. This thing is ALMOST everything I was hoping for. The stain is lighter than it looks on Pendeo's site (nbd) and the monolith adapter would be perfect if it had through 1/8 inch connectors. I would like to be able to use 1/8 and 1/4 inch interchangeably without additional adapters or removal of the OP-1 from the case.

I see one there. Did u buy from “Paul’s Shop”?

profit?
you want someone to pay you extra, because you bought something before them?
sounds great.

had my eye out for one of these too, but both i found someone wanted profit...
so fuck that.

In all fairness, where’s the line drawn when it comes to marking up something that has become scarce? I mean, I bought a comic off the shelf in the early 90’s, that is now in high demand. Should I sell it on eBay for $1.99, when the going rate is $150?

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to put a few bucks on top.

Re profit, the guy don’t want to sell it, so profit would be his reason. Seems fair enough to me.

Sounds fair enough to me too. everything has a price!

sure sure.

anyone can do whatever they want.
i’m just saying, from another perspective, it’s used.
i’m not paying someone more to use it first for me,
or for their perceived value increase.

a 40 year old mint comic is worth something.
a one year old used case… isn’t
so fuck it, i don’t own one.

It’s worth something to me. I’m getting jittery about constantly plugging & unplugging on my delicate OP-1 jacks. And a 40-yr-old comic has value for no reason at all, short of the impulse of the collector mind. If anything, the case has an actual function, and is really a collectible piece of design. I may sell an old comic, but I’d never drop $200 on one.

Not my listing, but stumbled upon it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181938736087 :wink:

Not my listing, but stumbled upon it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181938736087 ;)

So tempting… But no Monolith; the main reason I was in the market.

Oof. Oh, well. Patience.