Petition for TE to add Iter/Filter to official firmware

Before trading my OP-1 I tried this Iter filter out and it was super! Definitely a great addition and an extra flavour is added that wasn't there before but is very useful. It should make the firmware!

Trad… ding… tradin… I don’t understand. You can’t mean to suggest that you willingly forfeited ownership of an OP-1… nah! That’s silly.

Before trading my OP-1 I tried this Iter filter out and it was super! Definitely a great addition and an extra flavour is added that wasn't there before but is very useful. It should make the firmware!

Trad… ding… tradin… I don’t understand. You can’t mean to suggest that you willingly forfeited ownership of an OP-1… nah! That’s silly.

For an OB6. That’s not silly. You want a soundclash???

Whoa dude, if you flipped an OP1 for an OB6 without exchanging cash monies I will be wildly impressed! How do you like it? (maybe a slight de-rail…)

Whoa dude, if you flipped an OP1 for an OB6 without exchanging cash monies I will be wildly impressed! How do you like it? (maybe a slight de-rail...)

Hahaha I wish but it was an incredible deal. I got the same money I paid for it brand new though. The OP1 is incredible and I will own one again. Regarding the OB6… ahhhh even just the thought of it brings a happy refrain to my mind, body, and soul. It’s sooooo inspiring!

@jshell iter sounds like a 2 OP FM synth with an attack phase for the modulator. It sound nice ,especially with the added bonus of filter I would say down load.
The only place I remember it bring posted was somewhere on this large thread …
https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2232/custom-firmware-on-the-op-1#latest