Po-12 Videos!!!! or 14 or 16. PO!!!!!

Haha, I see cuckoo lurking in the background, but what is that keyboard he is playing with?

@masterofstuff124

I’ve orded it from the colette.fr website couple days ago.

Itlooks like that folding ipad keyboard case thingy. i think it was a kickstarter. Bluetooth keyboard case essentially.

Yeah, I think you’re right: http://www.miselu.com/

end of this video says online orders are shipping out immediately.

Well, we all know this is not true.

Damn I wish i’d ordered from colette when i saw them but i was in a meeting just looking on my phone :frowning:
Had to order via TE. I think i got in there fast but i havent had a confirmation email of being distributed.

Have sent them an email to ask for an ETA

I also missed Colette order, but ordered from the TE web store as soon as it started working. Thing is, I am leaving for a holiday trip on wednesday and I was hoping I would get the synths by then so I could take them with me. No such luck it seems.

I have also sent them mail asking for an ETA, but haven´t received a reply. I somehow think they have a couple of those mails in the support box :slight_smile:

@moedars are the connector leads mono or stereo?

@jaans I emailed Simon at TE too and got a message back saying that they’ll be emailing people this week to let them know when their stuff has been dispatched. Hopefully its soon otherwise I’ll really be kicking myself for not grabbing from colette.
The reason I wanted to wait and get from TE is in case there’s other goodies like stickers etc thrown in with the order :wink:

@spacetravelmadeeasy

To my conclusion I’d rather would call it 2 mono channels. When in slave mode it receives the “sync” on one channel, and the sound on the other. Vice versa if the PO-12 is master. (but please correct me if I’m wrong)

In the “normal” mode it sends audio over the 2 channels.

@moedars cool viddy. I can’t beleive you’ve got your PO-12 allready!! You’re probably the first on this forum, even before cuckoo. Congrats :slight_smile:

P.s. Prepare for plenty of questions hehe,

@moedars cool viddy. I can't beleive you've got your PO-12 allready!! You're probably the first on this forum, even before cuckoo. Congrats :)

Ah, man, I feel a bit bad and guilty now… showing off the goods… Sorry! :slight_smile: I was under the assumption that more people would have it by now. I figured out Paris would be the quickest option for me because I’m from the Netherlands (and that the Teenage crew would be busy showing off the goods on the NAMM)

Please post vids if you have 'm so I can wash my guilt away… :slight_smile:

Nice vid @moedars.

I wouldn’t have minded waiting for my PO if under the pretence of a pre-order. Am expecting imminent arrival though since they were clearly “in stock”. Don’t let me down TE!!

@moedars thanks for that - I was asking because I was going to get some leads for the PO’s before my units arrive.

Fancy getting some 3.5mm right angled jacks so that the three PO’s can be used closer together :wink:

Hey guys, got the PO-12 from Colette today. This little machine sounds amazing! but somehow the folding wire stand is missing on my device. maybe they forgot to attach it during the manufacturing process.

Yeah, I think you're right: http://www.miselu.com/

Ahhh. Nevermind…!

@modedars I’m peanut butter and jealous, but it’s good to know the POs are making way into the world. Don’t feel bad, we’re men. Will you post more vids? Possibly, synced with the op-1?

they are stereo but… they are mono… so there is no panning as such… the sync is master slave and yes it then is a mono source passed on to the next device… the final device in the chain is "stereo"

the sync is a click sync and works with the volca and you can sync with a OP-1 in the same manner the @darenager did.

@moedars why sorry!

little jam with PO-14

http://youtu.be/-3gHbj5HBlQ

@dimi3 what?! You got one already too??!