Po-12 Videos!!!! or 14 or 16. PO!!!!!

@dimi3 It’s my philanthropic nature :slight_smile: … You got all three, or just the Basssss?

@Kites I’ve whipped up a little syncing demo after I was exploring the @darenager technics… This all was possible, but the sync failed me when I recorded it to tape, to jam it out with an actual OP-1 pattern. It did something, but merely portions of the PO-12 beat.

- YouTube

@moedars you’re rad for promptly uploading a video! Thank you! I’ll link people here, and maybe we can work out this syncing business.

Edit: Iiking your comic cells. Are you using Microns?

OK.
Now I need these :slight_smile:

@Kites You’re welcome… hope we find the missing puzzle of the “sync via tape”

I’m using fineliners similar to Microns… 0,5 mm. I must confess I never heard of Microns, but google did his magic :slight_smile:

Nice vid @moedars ! I didnt sync mine with the OP-1 but still had a few hours of fun with the two devices. I just recorded the po12 to the tape for the time being, some really really cool sounds out of the little device. Would love to see some updates.

Hey guys, got the PO-12 from Colette today. This little machine sounds amazing! but somehow the folding wire stand is missing on my device. maybe they forgot to attach it during the manufacturing process.

So they still have PO’s in stock?
Cause it’s saying out of stock online!
If they have in the shop, I have a friend that can buy me in Paris :smiley:

New video by cuckoo, It's 26 min long and he starts jamming at around 19 min, some demoing before that. Some nice tricks here and there. I wish I had also ordered the bass one. TE fella says they are expecting new shipments in a month, not sure if this applies only to Colette or also TE online store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW5DqR_c5Hw

First attempt on the Po-12. Sorry for the slow start in the video. I was kinda figuring out how to work with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYg6dqYLVxA&feature=youtu.be

^This is exactly the kind of video i wanted!

@masterofstuff124 thanks :)! I’ll be making more for sure. love doing it.

The first few minutes are just beatmaking, very slow. Around 4 minutes I started getting in the ‘flow’.

Thats what none of the previous videos have shown. simple beat making. It being slow allowed me to understand the menus better.

the only question i still have is live input. Can I just jam on the small switches instead of programming into a grid? maybe that is specific to the factory/sub and not the rhythm.

i have ordered via the webstore @gabrielperry i would guess they are out of stock by now

@masterofstuff124 You may see Jonatan doing that in Cuckoo’s interview video, at 2:40.

@dimi3 It's my philanthropic nature :) .. You got all three, or just the Basssss?

@Kites I've whipped up a little syncing demo after I was exploring the @darenager technics.. This all was possible, but the sync failed me when I recorded it to tape, to jam it out with an actual OP-1 pattern. It did something, but merely portions of the PO-12 beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDZjwcbmda0

I got all three the Bass was a treat.

@dimi3 Wait, but do you physically have them in your position? TE hooked you up didn’t they! I’m jealous.

Hey @moedars, I have exactly the same sync issues when playing the tick from the op-1 like you mentioned. Last night it was only responding ocassionally to the ticks, as if the ticks weren’t loud enough. The previous night it worked better. Still haven’t tried slaving it from a volca, will give that a try tonight.

@dimi3 Wait, but do you physically have them in your position? TE hooked you up didn't they! I'm jealous.

No I ordered like all of you and am waiting, the bass was a bonus…

@Akeyling Good vid! Nice display of the instant fun factor with the PO device…and a damn fine table you got there. Mahogany?

@yoof So it’s a common thing, I guess… really weird that it playes perfect in “endless sequencer” but recorded to tape was a no-go (or halfish 25% go)… I’ve tried gaining, panning… the whole shabang.

@dimi3 lucky man :slight_smile:

@moedars haha thanks. The table is actually a low coffee table. Not sure what kinda wood it is…

@moedars have you tried it without using loop points to see if that makes it more reliable? I’ve found the loops often introduce transients.