PO battery decay warning

I have been using my PO for a while now and i thought it was dieing even got TE support to wonder what it could be… it seems like in the end it is a problem of fresh batteries! You can play the PO basically to the bitter end of a battery’s life the problem is things like sync fail. So if you find sync no longer working fresh batteries are probably the cure. having batteries with a waterfall like fall off for amps will help drive your PO and full function longest. Lithium should do that.

Also it’s to do with how much current it draws - capacity means nothing if the battery can’t sustain voltage with high load. Observations of hungry AA-powered DSLR camera: cheap non-rechargeable AAs last for 4-5 shots. Alkaline ones - slightly longer. NiMH rechargeables = much longer. Eneloop = much much longer without their voltage dropping when not in use. Should be the same for AAAs…

Btw, it’s pretty convenient to know that you don’t loose your work when you change battries…
:slight_smile:

But you have to reset the clock.

The batteries are difficult to take out. Today I was going to show the po to a friend, wanted to take out the batteries so it wouldn’t randomly power on in my backpack during transport and had to give up. I hope I’m able to take them out without damaging the units once they are drained. Those battery clippers are STRONG.

The batteries are difficult to take out. Today I was going to show the po to a friend, wanted to take out the batteries so it wouldn't randomly power on in my backpack during transport and had to give up. I hope I'm able to take them out without damaging the units once they are drained. Those battery clippers are STRONG.

after a bunch of pulls it gets a bit looser…

@lyingdalai mine remembered the patterns but all the effects were lost when I changed the batteries

@Defectus you’re right, I tested this on Rythm and didn’t pay attention…

On Factory however it seems I don’t loose Style nor OO automation :slight_smile:
Still my favourite ^^

Sound + Bpm shows the battery level (100 for fresh ones). I wonder what it shows when these problems start to happen…

I noticed today that my SYNC was acting weird, and I had some suden drops in volume, + the display screen would occasionally go blank…
so I thought it was dying batteries.
But I checked, using the method described by @punji above, and it says batteries are at 67!.. ?
weird.