PO hacks

Thanks for confirming that.

I verified that the signals are truly out of phase and I get ~3.3Vpp when measuring from channel to channel. But still no luck with powering the LCD.

My screen is broken, but I still see some graphics when it’s powered on, so I thought I’d at least see something turn on. Not sure why I can’t get anything out of it.

The yellow automotive female spade clips work. I have used them on a case I built that takes a 9v wall wart into a buck converter down to 3V.

1 Like

Hi @punji, thanks a lot for your effort. I’ve been involved in the liberation of a few devices so far and I’d much appreciate, if you could just dump your existing code on GitHub to give a headstart and to avoid having to do everything from scratch. Cheers, Benedikt

1 Like

Hi Punji,

I’m bringing up the rest of the features on the new RP2040-based Pocket Integrator, and I wonder: could I borrow your PO firmware image, to test with?
One rad thing about RP2040 is that there’s already a complete USB->SWD debugger written for it – Picoprobe – so I just need to get my FW dual-booting with that, which is a way way way easier approach than what i was doing before. But i don’t have any kind of useful fw image that I can flash onto a PO, to test it with. And by test I just mean confirm that I can reflash a PO. (I have an Office waiting around just to be abused. =) So whatever it does at boot, if it does that when i flash it, then the test is passed & I’m much obliged.

@caioluders just curious if you were ever able to reproduce this on your POs?